Students are required to work in one or more area(s)of Photography, such as those listed below. To explore techniques, revisit processes and refine skills. They may explore overlapping areas and combinations of areas:
• landscape Photography (working from the urban, rural and/or coastal environment}.
• Still life photography (working from objects or from the natural world)
• Documentation photography, photojournalism
• Experimental imagery
• Photographic installation
• Moving image (video, film, animation).
This is a practical investigation supported by written material, with no fixed time limit
Students are required to conduct a practical investigation, into an idea, issue, concept or theme, supported by written materials. The focus of the investigation must be identified by the student and must lead to a finished outcome or a series of related finished outcomes.